Chef: Justine Schofield
Serves: 4 to share
Time: 15 minutes
- 75g plain flour
- 75g cornflour
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Handful of ice cubes
- ⅔ cup soda water
- 160g packet of Kalettes
- Vegetable oil, for deep frying
- Preheat enough vegetable oil for deep frying to 180°C.
- Whisk dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Slowly whisk in ice cubes and soda water, until it is the consistency of pouring cream.
- Coat the kalettes in the batter and fry until crisp and golden.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.